Summer French Language Stays for Young Students
We make sure students have a great time in France
Getting off the plane/train:
- Luggage collection.
- Transfer: We can organise a welcome service at the airport or the station.
You can choose from:
• Individual transfer by taxi: a driver will collect the student when they get off the train or plane and drive them straight to the residence.
• Group transfer by bus: ACCORD’s team members will gather students when they get off the train or plane and take them straight to the residence.
- A supervisor wearing a red Accord waistcoat accompanied by the driver will wait for the student and will be holding a placard with the student’s name on it.
(See Terms and Prices).
- The driver will take the student and supervisor to the residence. (On departure the supervisor will accompany the student to check-in or their seat on the train).
- Download the airport procedures for arrivals and departures
If you are organising your own transport:
- The residence address is:
SAINT NICOLAS Residence
SAINT NICOLAS SUMMER CAMPUS
19 Rue Victor Hugo
92130 Paris / Issy les Moulineaux
If you would like to book at the school itself, please come to the following address:
14 Boulevard Poissonniere
Tel : 33 (0) 1 55 33 52 33 / Fax : 33 (0) 1 55 33 52 34
At the residence:
- The new arrival will be looked after as soon as he/she gets out of the taxi.
- The supervisor prepares a file for the student in which to put any official and important documents (return plane ticket, train ticket, insurance, administrative papers, passport, etc.)
- The student will keep hold of a photocopy of his/her ID and emergency numbers during his/her stay.
- The student’s spending money and ID are kept in a safe.
- A safety deposit of 100 EUROS is payable in cash only.
- Visit of the residence.
- Bedroom allocation (presentation of rules) and meeting room mates.
- Free time for the student to settle in, rest, visit the area, go on the internet, etc.
- 7 pm - Meal.
- 9 pm – Information meeting for new students.